Contacted John Deere on July 28th

I reached out to John Deere on July 28th with all of the information about what happened with the engine failure. The contact form only allowed a limited number of characters, so I pointed them to this website to give them more information and show them the findings of the mechanic and included photos of the damage. I’m waiting to hear back from them to give them more photos, since I could only attach a couple to their form.

Hope to have more information soon. If I don’t hear back from them by Monday or Tuesday, I’ll give them a call with the ticket number that I was given when I used their contact form.

Once I find out if they’re willing to help or not I’ll have a better picture of what will need to be done next.